Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Porchia W... Tall and Stunning ballerina

Today's post is for the incredible tall and stunning blonde Porchia W. She has long been one of the most popular models at the "Only" sites, and it is not hard to see why, as she is so fantastically beautiful, with such a tall and "leggy" physique. Having looked at all of her sets many times, I can say that she is a true "bombshell" in every sense of the word. In fact, I think that she could easily be a Victoria's-Secret Angel if she wanted to. She is one of those girls who just looks "Perfect"................. Porchia just looks so incredibly sensational, like a woman of your dreams. I think if I saw a young lady like this taking dance lessons at a local studio, I would be extremely tempted to sign up for ballet classes too.... (sigh)..... Anyway, Porchia is another model who has been, by far, one of my faves over the past few years. This set is just one of many incredible pantyhose sets and videos she has turned out for OAS....

No comments:

Post a Comment