Friday, October 25, 2013

"Flowery" Jo E...

Today's post features Jo E, wearing an incredible new "flowery" leotard that has just debuted in its first OAS set. This is also Jo E's first appearance at "Simply Leotards". Indeed, Jo is a "blossoming" glamour model who has recently been profiled in several of the lads' mags. She has also made a tremendous impression on the OAS franchise in her first few shoots, thanks to her amazing beauty and personality............................ I also think that Jo is incredibly beautiful, as she has such an innocent and friendly look. She actually kind of reminds me of the actress Jennifer Lawrence from "The Hunger Games." Anyway, I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Jo, and I think it is very likely she will have many more shoots for OAS in the near future (I hope so at least).... I am also hoping that soon she will do a "regular" type of ballet set with a leotard, white tights, and pointe shoes... (find this at "www.onlydreaming.com"), lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment