Thursday, October 17, 2013

"More" Danielle A

Tonight's post is for the new model who has captured everyone's heart and taken OAS by storm.... Danielle A. This Wiltshire girl has certainly won me over, thanks to her incredible physique and her "happy" smiles. Here she is wearing a leotard based "everyday" outfit, but this time with stockings intstead of the usual tights or pantyhose................ Seeing Danielle's beautiful physique and her exceptionally "perfect" face make me want to bust out singing that old Frankie Valli song "You're just too good to be true," for some reason.... I don't know why, but whenever I see Danielle, I just can't stop singing, "You're just too good to be true, I can't take my eyes off of you --- You'd be like Heaven to touch, I wanna hold you oh so much.... You're just too good to be true, mmm, I can't take my eyes off of you...." (Ok, a bit lame, but this sums up my sentiments towards Danielle exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment