Sunday, October 6, 2013

Danielle "A"ppreciation

Hi all... not a big post today, but I just want to share a few more pics from a young lady who has quickly vaulted to the top of the OAS totem pole. Danielle A made her debut on OAS earlier this year, and instantly impressed everyone (most of all myself), with her incredible beauty and her leggy physique.... For me, the "crown jewel" of her sets so far is the cute ballet set she did, a set where she is wearing a blue leotard and white ballet tights................. Danielle A has shot for us 4 times this year within a very quick span, and she is currently booked for a VIP shoot in October. So as they say, just "ride the wave" and enjoy the huge amount of new sets that this unbelievable young lady is shooting. In my opinion, her beauty is absolutely off the charts. She may be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment