Friday, September 20, 2013

Sarah Arnold; Leotard model...

Today's post features the popular UK model Sarah Arnold, who I consider to be by far, one of the most beautiful women in the world. Sarah (who goes by Sarah E for the ONLY sites), has shot well over 100 sets for us since 2009. She is so stunning, and I love her tall, dark, sultry, and exotic looks. Sarah really has that lithe and slender physique, and the right "dancer's body" for wearing leotards................................... The pics with Sarah in the green leotard, and the pics of her in the hot pink leotard were done last year, when I had the superb opportunity to do "custom sets" through OAS by making a charitable donation to a foundation they were supporting. It was money very well spent, as Sarah just looks stunning, and so happy and radiant in all of the pics of her as a ballerina. I also think the bright white opaque dance tights contrast so well with her beautiful oliveish looks............... I also will try and bring some more pics from all of these sets soon, in future updates, as Sarah is by far one of my favorite models to dream and post about.

1 comment: