Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sarah E in pink !!!

I would also like to introduce you to the girl who has been my favorite UK model for some time, without question: Sarah E !! <3 She also goes by the name Sarah Arnold for most of her modelling work... Sarah has just always struck me as one gorgeous woman, and I love this pretty ballet outfit she is wearing. It is so girly and feminine, and Sarah looks gorgeous in it. Also, I like the contrast featured in these pictures, as Sarah has that gorgeous dark skin that contrasts amazingly with the light colors of her leotard and tights !! Be sure to click on the pictures under my header and to the side if you want to see more images like these !!! Thanks for visiting my blog, as I plan to bring much more leotard and tights content soon. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment