Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gracie's Patriotic workout....

The Popular UK glamour model Gracie Lewis had another sensational shoot for the OAS franchise last week, and she is now highly regarded as one of the top regular models on the sites. The preview images in this post are from a special set that was done to commemorate the Olympic Games held in the UK last year. A # of models did daily sporting sets which were released over a period of a few weeks last summer. This set with Gracie was my personal favorite, as it featured my personal-# 1 leotard currently within the wardrobe, and there was a bit of a "patriotic" surprise at the end, which I thought was really cute....................... I also quite like the bright red lipstick that Gracie is wearing in this shoot. I think it makes her look a bit like the famous actress Sofia Vergara (who incidentally, is another celebrity who is frequently seen wearing pantyhose).

No comments:

Post a Comment