Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Wish upon a Star" with Rosie Whiteman....

Tonight's post will feature what I consider to be one of the cutest outfits currently within our wardrobe; the Fairy costume. To be honest with you, I think NOBODY modeled it better than Rosie Whiteman. She does so many of those amazing "spread-leg" poses, if you know what I mean. I think the pictures will be self-explanatory...... She looks absolutely awesome, and so angelic all dressed in white. I absolutely LOVE this model, and at the moment, she is one of the three or 4 UK glamour models whom I consider to be the most beautiful.................. ............ Seeing these pics makes me want to go have a tooth pulled, so that "Rosie Fairy" will come by my bed and visit me at night.... Well, in my dreams, I suppose !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment