Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Leotard set..... Adele and Danielle A.....

This post shows a preview of a new leotard set that was shot this Friday. Popular mainstay models Adele and Danielle A featured in OAS's monthly duo shoot, and both girls looked absolutely amazing. I really want to share with you a few pics of the set that will go up soon (hopefully next week...)......... The girls also did another really amazing set, where both were wearing HOOTERS outfits... ................................................. This shoot is incredible, and the ballet set was a very special outfit request from me that I am really glad got done. Both girls just look stunning, and I will try and bring you more pics from this shoot as soon as possible. Actually, this is my favorite shoot or OAS-event of all time, as Danielle A is my current favorite model, and Adele is one of the biggest rising stars on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment