Monday, December 9, 2013

Sarah E.... Green ballerina

Today's post is from the set that is possibly my favorite on OAS.... This ballet set with Sarah Arnold in the green leotard was a special "custom" set I had done during a charity event for OAS a few years ago. I selected the color of leotard and tights (white of course), and I was also able to make specific requests as to the lighting, setting, and types of poses (and as usual, most of my suggestions were chucked right out the window, and the photographer did fuck all... just joking of course).............................................................................................................................................. Anyway, Sarah just looks stunning here, as she has that natural lithe "dancers body," and she looks amazing in the snug leotard and tights. I wonder if she ever had any serious dance training when she was younger ?????........................

No comments:

Post a Comment